Friday, March 4, 2011

Luck of the Irish!!!

St. Patrick's Day is fast approaching and will be here before we know it! One of my favorite blogs, The Crafting Chicks, has an adorable St. Paddy's day idea for your kids, your sweetheart, your kids teacher, or even classmates! I didn't want you to miss out on this extremely cute idea. A pot of gold is the perfect way to wish someone a happy and lucky St. Patrick's Day!

All the information and even tag labels can be found on their website, www.thecraftingchicks.com


The small white buckets can be found at the Dollar Tree! They come in packs of three. They even have all different tags pre-made for you! All you have to do is print them!

"I am lucky to have you as my friend"

"I am lucky to have you as my teacher"

"I am lucky to have you"

"I am lucky to be in love with you"

"I am so lucky to have you"


Enjoy this fun craft with your family and friends. Let us know how they turned out. Post your images on our Facebook wall! Good Luck!!!


No comments: